Inspair, smart cap to monitor inhalers’ use and improve quality of delivery.
Inspair automatically captures each actuation of the inhaler and assesses the usage of the device: right actuation time, optimal hand-breath coordination, proper respiratory air flow. The data are transferred in real time to a companion software thanks to Bluetooth technology.
- Removable and reusable for 2 years
- Compatible with pMDIs and adaptable for several type of inhalers or respiratory devices
- Captures each actuation of the inhaler together with time and date
- Assess proper use of the inhaler: actuation time, hand-breath coordination, indicator of respiratory air flow
- Real time data transfer to a companion software thanks to Bluetooth technology
- Treatment history and quality of delivery assessment
- Audio and visual signals to support the patient during inhalation process
- Potential applications : remote clinical trials monitoring, training device for onboarding period, commercial launch
E-health award 2017
Product under development, not yet available on the market.