Dear , your message was sent successfully !
We will reply to you within 48 hours.
Thank you for your interest - BIOCORP.
Interested in ?
I want more informations
Connected medical devices
Smart drug delivery systems are connected medical devices designed to meet patients’ evolving needs and healthcare providers’ new requirements for efficient, connected and user-friendly health solutions:
Our experienced engineers offer electronics, mechanical, software and firmware expertise to handle the challenges of designing and developing connected medical devices :
Smart pen injector
Datapen is a smart reusable injector pen adapted to chronic disease treatments and connected to a mobile app
The solution records each dose injected, with specific time and date, and send the information back to the smartphone via Bluetooth technology
Compatible with regular prefilled cartridges, it guarantees a safe and comfortable injection and helps patients manage their treatment
DATAPEN – a secure and effective solution for patient
- Connected to mobile apps via Bluetooth
- User-friendly interface ensures safe dose selection
- Electro-mechanical injection system eases biologics delivery
- Visual signal notifies the end of the injection
- Access to accurate treatment data
- Reminders and alerts
- Data sharing with healthcare professionals
Smart sensor for pen injectors
Easylog is a compact add-on module designed to fit pen injectors.
Smart sensors collect injection data directly from disposable or reusable pens and send information back to the smartphone via Bluetooth.
This innovative solution offers new possibilities for treatment management and monitoring. A dedicated mobile app provides digital tools to enhance patient experience.
Smart sensors for inhalers
Inspair is a compact add-on module designed to fit inhalers.
Smart sensors collect unique inhalation data and connect to smartphones via Bluetooth.
This innovative solution offers new possibilities for the correct use of inhalers and offers digital tools to ease disease and medication management.
INSPAIR supports patients all along the inhalation process
- Fits pMDI without interfering with spray diffusion
- Keeps track of every inhalations
- Inhalation guidance with visual and audio signals
- Automatic data encryption and storage
- Provides active feedback on inhalations use & misuse
- Removable & reusable